TERMS AND CONDITIONS
COMPANY REG: 09162114
REGISTERED ADDRESS: Ivy Cottage, Turkey Island, Shedfield, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 2JE
Welcome to our website. This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website you accept this disclaimer in full. if you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, please do not use our website.
1. You may view/download for catching purpose only and print pictures and pages from our website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
1.1 Republish material from the website (including republication on another website).
1.2 Sell, rent or otherwise make profit from any material from the website.
1.3 Show any material from the website in public.
1.4 Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for commercial purpose.
1.5 Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
2. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
LANDSCAPING AND FENCING
3. The client will be responsible for all payments to Lancaster Landscapes. Unless otherwise notified in writing prior to commencement.
4. The client shall provide water and electricity at no charge to Lancaster Landscapes.
5. Any materials stored at the clients address becomes there responsibility and Lancaster Landscapes are not to be held responsible for damage, loss or vandalism to any such materials.
6. In the event of materials being stored on public right of ways or highways it is the responsibility of the client to have any permission required from local councils. It is very important and the responsibility of the client to ensure we are made aware of any special/statuary by laws/conditions/permissions that may be involved.
7. Lancaster Landscapes cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may occur from heavy plant or lorry's coming and going from site, every effort is made to prevent any damage to grass verges or public pathways, but it is the clients responsibility for any such repair.
8. We request the client to inform us of any known underground services that may cause a problem to the agreed work. We should not be liable in any event of damage affected by the installation by the proposed work to electrical cables, gas or water mains, sewerage, telephone lines and any other service facility or utility.
9. We accept no responsibility for works that have been carried out on land that is not under the ownership of the client, and it is assumed that all planning laws or regulations have been applied before commencement of any works.
10. In the event of a wall or fence being removed it is the clients responsibility to inform any neighbours of any disruption to there side.
10.1 Any fixtures and fittings including wiring and cables must be removed from both sides by the client and other parties involved prior to work unless agreed with Lancaster Landscapes.
10.2 It is the responsibility of the client to advise and supervise us in the installation of new walls and fencing on shared boundaries, on no account is Lancaster Landscapes liable for any disputes regarding finished installations of walls and fencing.
11. Where the client accepts a quotation that specifically excludes the cost of supplying materials the client is responsible for providing all the correct materials for the contract on time. if in the event of any errors, delays or insufficient materials for any reason that prevent works to proceed, we request the purchaser to notify us 24 hours prior to the contract starting. Failing to give us prior notice, such overtime charge will be added to the clients contract.
12. Any unfixed or unused goods or materials which may be remaining when the job is completed will remain the property of Lancaster Landscapes and shall be removed from the site. No credit will be given for any such unfixed or unused goods.
13. Timber is natural product and as such is liable to cracking, warp, wane, shrinkage and splitting. This may appear as soon as the timber is exposed to the elements or may take some time. Please note that this is not a defect and in most cases will not effect the strength of the timber and will stabilize over time.
14. Reclaimed products are second hand goods and therefore are not covered by any warranty, it is the clients responsibility to check all reclaimed products on delivery. Lancaster Landscapes do not hold responsibility on any reclaimed products.
15. Lancaster Landscapes are not able to accept responsibility for the well being and maintenance of living plant material including turf, following practical substantial completion unless a maintenance contract is in existence.
16. After practical substantial completion, we are not able to accept responsibility for any damage through the elements, including drought, winds, rain and frost to any material(s) including plants.
17. Upon practical substantial completion the responsibility for the care and watering of all plants, lawns etc., is handed over to the client and will require regular attention until established.
18. Severe weather conditions including drought, may cause the delay of the start date.
19. Payment is accepted in the form of cash, card, cheque or automatic bank transfer.
20. For non-stock items we may ask for payment before work can commence.
21. For jobs up to the value of £499.99 no deposit or payment is required until the day of completion. For jobs £500-£4999.99 a 20% deposit will be required. For jobs exceeding £5000 a 25% deposit will be required with intermittent payments.
22. Full and final payment is required on the day of completion or within 7 days of completion date unless otherwise agreed.
23. Transfer of ownership of goods will not occur until the invoice is paid in full. Interest on overdue invoices will be charged at 10% p.a. above the Royal Bank of Scotlands base rate.
24. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time.